MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living | MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR - Really Cool Living

2300 Highway 13 West, Burnsville, MN 55337

Google Maps

Apple Maps

Weekdays 12-7pm, Tuesday by Appointment Only, Saturday 10-6pm, Sunday 11-5pm

Memorial Day sale is on! Chat with us for details.

Product form

MY CLOUD KIDZ CHAIR


Local delivery within 7-14 days!highly likely we can deliver this product within 7 business days.


  • Not $189 like Pottery Barn

$69.00$189.00

    Sink into supreme comfort with our signature My Cloud Kidz Chair in Sherpa Fabric! My Cloud is the world's most... Read more Read more

    • Super comfy, super durable.
    • Machine washable & dryable.
    • Quick ship replacement cushions & covers.
    Details
    • Sherpa fabrics are super stain resistant and easy to clean. They will easily withstand everyday household spills such as water, coffee, sodas, juices and even wine. We've found that 90% of spills are a simple wipe away with cloth and water. The other 10%, just toss it in the wash.
    • Removable & washable covers are soo easy to clean, and guess what.. our fabrics go in the dryer as well. Wash on delicate & dry on delicate. Just a small amount of your favorite detergent works wonders. No bleach.
    • Removable covers also means replaceable! You can purchase new covers, or cushion cores, at any time for just $30.
    • All of our cushions feature premium high density foam.
    • Lifetime durability of 7-10 years or more depending on how you care for your furniture. Cushions and cores replace at just $30.
    • Quick & easy assembly at just 5 minutes.
    Dimensions
    • 25x22x22"
    • 8" seat height
    • 15" arm height
    Delivery & Assembly
    • We currently only offer local pickup and delivery in Minnesota & Tucson, AZ.
    • Pickup is always free & easy. Most pickup trucks can fit a 5 piece modular sofa.
    • Delivery options start at Curbside Delivery, or for an additional fee you can purchase White Glove setup. See available options at checkout.
    • For delivery outside of our current markets, please contact our team at support@reallycooliving.com

    Let's get into the details

    dimensions
    • 25x22x22"
    • 8" seat height
    • 15" arm height
    fabrics & covers
    • Sherpa fabrics are super stain resistant and easy to clean. They will easily withstand everyday household spills such as water, coffee, sodas, juices and even wine. We've found that 90% of spills are a simple wipe away with cloth and water. The other 10%, just toss it in the wash.

    all of our fabrics are made of 100% performance polyester. super soft, stain resistant and sooo easy to clean. non shrinking and non piling.

    construction

    High density foam blocks secured with premium velcro for secure tight seat appearance.

    care & clean
    • DIRT & SPOT CLEANING: gently wipe with cloth and water for 90%. The other 10% of stains, just toss it in the wash with a small amount of your favorite detergent.
    • DRY CLEANING: no need!
    • MACHINE WASH AT HOME: Use delicate setting, with cold/ warm water. Use any gentle soap. Recommended to avoid bleach since soap is able to remove most dirt and marks.
    • MACHINE DRY AT HOME: Yes, our fabrics are safe to dry at home! Just toss in the dryer on delicate, dryer sheets are welcome :)
    • REPLACEMENT COVERS: Time to replace? Just $30!