MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living | MADDOX QAYBTA - Really Cool Living

2300 Highway 13 West, Burnsville, MN 55337

Google Maps

Apple Maps

Weekdays 12-7pm, Tuesday by Appointment Only, Saturday 10-6pm, Sunday 11-5pm

Memorial Day sale is on! Chat with us for details.

  • Sale -38% MADDOX QAYBTA
Product form

MADDOX QAYBTA


Local delivery within 7-14 days!highly likely we can deliver this product within 7 business days.


$995.00$1,595.00

    Bring mid-century modern style to your living room with the Maddox Sectional. Choose from blue, terra cotta, or gray to... Read more Read more

    • Super stylish mid century design
    • Very supportive seating
    • Easy to clean fabrics
    Details
    • Chenille fabrics are super stain resistant and easy to clean. They will easily withstand everyday household spills such as water, coffee, sodas, juices and even wine. We've found that 90% of spills are a simple wipe away with cloth and water. The other 10%, just use a bissell style upholstery cleaner.
    • Removable & washable back covers are soo easy to clean, and guess what.. our fabrics go in the dryer as well. Wash on delicate & dry on delicate. Just a small amount of your favorite detergent works wonders. No bleach.
    • Removable back covers also means replaceable! You can purchase new back covers at any time for just $30.
    • All of our cushions feature a premium poly fill with high density foam cores for the most supportive seating out there.
    • Strong & solid hardwood frame composed of pine and plywood.
    • Our signature Maddox base features a sinuous spring suspension adding just the right amount of bounce to the support system.
    • Lifetime durability of 7-10 years or more depending on how you care for your furniture. Cushions and cores replace at just $30.
    • Quick & easy assembly at just 15 minutes (bolting on the legs).
    Dimensions
    • sectional: 91"W X 94"D X 33"H
    • sofa: 88"W X 35"D X 33"H
    • loveseat: 66"W X 35"D X 33"H
    • chair: 42"W X 35"D X 33"H
    • ottoman: 31"W X 24"D X 20"H
    • overall seat height: 20"H
    • seat depth: 21"D
    Delivery & Assembly
    • We currently only offer local pickup and delivery in Minnesota & Tucson, AZ.
    • Pickup is always free & easy. Most pickup trucks can fit a 5 piece modular sofa.
    • Delivery options start at Curbside Delivery, or for an additional fee you can purchase White Glove setup. See available options at checkout.
    • For delivery outside of our current markets, please contact our team at support@reallycooliving.com
    Returns & Exchanges
    • We offer 14-day free returns or refunds for any normal purchase. Items must be in original unopened packaging. Return delivery charges may apply.
    • Opened items are subject to 10% restocking fee. RCL reserves the right to refuse returns based on condition. *In-store outlet items are all sales final.
    • Love your sofa but need to return a single seat? Contact support@reallycoolliving.com for more info.
    Want fabric swatches?

    Let's get into the details

    dimensions
    • sectional: 91"W X 94"D X 33"H
    • sofa: 88"W X 35"D X 33"H
    • loveseat: 66"W X 35"D X 33"H
    • chair: 42"W X 35"D X 33"H
    • ottoman: 31"W X 24"D X 20"H
    • overall seat height: 20"H
    • seat depth: 21"D
    fabrics & covers
    • Chenille fabrics are super stain resistant and easy to clean. They will easily withstand everyday household spills such as water, coffee, sodas, juices and even wine. We've found that 90% of spills are a simple wipe away with cloth and water. The other 10%, just toss it in the wash.

    all of our fabrics are made of 100% performance polyester. super soft, stain resistant and sooo easy to clean. non shrinking and non piling.

    cushions

    All of our cushions feature a premium poly fill with high density foam cores for the most supportive seating out there.

    construction
    • FRAME: solid & fully padded fronts, backs & sides. we use strong, high-density solid pine wood that provides an incredibly durable and sturdy base. They are kiln-dried to prevent mold from growing.
    • FEET: super strong mid century style wood legs.
    • SUSPENSION: our signature Maddox base features a sinuous spring suspension adding just the right amount of bounce to the support system.
    care & clean
    • DIRT & SPOT CLEANING: gently wipe with cloth and water for 90% of what ends up on your sofa. The other 10%, just use a bissell style upholstery cleaner.
    • MACHINE WASH AT HOME: For back covers only. Use delicate setting, with cold/ warm water. Use any gentle soap. Recommended to avoid bleach since soap is able to remove most dirt and marks.
    • MACHINE DRY AT HOME: For back covers only. Safe to dry at home! Just toss in the dryer on delicate, dryer sheets are welcome :)
    • REPLACEMENT COVERS: Time to replace back covers? Just $30!